The Anesthesia & Pain Management team offers quality care to both the Large and Small Animal Hospitals including large animals, companion animals, and exotic pets.
Our services include:
- Advanced monitoring equipment with capability for critical cases including blood gas analysis
- Advanced local and regional anesthetic techniques
- Balanced anesthesia
- Total intravenous anesthesia
- Selected nerve blocks for severely compromised patients
- Advanced critical care anesthesia for severely compromised patients
- The University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine offers a residency program in Anesthesiology and Pain Management through the Comparative, Diagnostic, and Population Medicine department.
- The Anesthesia and Pain Management team has faculty in both the Department of Comparative, Diagnostic, and Population Medicine and the Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences. Learn more about the CDPM faculty.