The Department of Comparative, Diagnostic, and Population Medicine includes faculty in many specialties such as anatomic and clinical pathology, parasitology, virology/microbiology, anesthesiology, and aquatic, integrative, and zoological medicine.
Our faculty perform a variety of roles for the College of Veterinary Medicine and for the advancement of the Veterinary field. These include:
- Diagnosis and treating patients in the Small and Large Animal Hospitals.
- Providing laboratory services to the UF Veterinary Hospitals and outside animal care facilities.
- Participating in and collaborating on research.
- Teaching and mentoring professional veterinary students.
- Coordinating and leading veterinary residency and internship programs.