Our Integrative and Mobility Medicine team provides therapeutic treatment plans to large and small animals and exotic pets. The team works alongside other services in the UF Veterinary Hospitals to enhance patient health and healing by supplementing other medical or surgical treatments.
Services offered include:
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
- Rehabilitation and Fitness
- Visit the Integrative and Mobility Medicine Service webpage to learn more about the services provided to patients within the hospital.
- The University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine offers an internship program and a residency program in Integrative and Mobility Medicine through the department of Comparative, Diagnostic, and Population Medicine.
- Learn more about the CDPM faculty associated with the Integrative and Mobility Medicine service.