Eligible applicants should have:
- A DVM, VMD, or equivalent degree required (degree from AVMA-accredited institution strongly preferred)
- At least one year of postgraduate clinical experience (strongly preferred)
- Prior preparation for a career as a clinical pathologist (valued)
To apply, please submit the following materials ELECTRONICALLY via the application portal by midnight, September 30, 2022:
- Current curriculum vitae (CV)
- Certified veterinary college transcript (legible, unofficial copies are acceptable; the selected candidate will be required to provide a certified copy)
- Letter of intent stating career goals and prior preparation for a career as a clinical pathologist
- To ensure full consideration, the applicant’s application and letter of intent must specifically answer the following questions: (1) Are you authorized to work in the U.S.? (2) Do you currently, or will you in the future, need an employer to sponsor you for a VISA to work in the U.S.?
- Statement regarding how you would contribute to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) efforts at the College of Veterinary Medicine. This can be a separate paragraph(s) in the letter of intent.
- Three recommendation letters directly from the referees, with preferably at least one from a board-certified veterinary pathologist.(ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION ONLY)
For questions about your application, please contact Maura Pedersen.