Eligible applicants should have:
- A DVM, VMD, or equivalent degree required (degree from AVMA-accredited institution strongly preferred)
- At least one year of postgraduate clinical experience is strongly preferred
- Prior preparation for a career as a clinical pathologist is valued
To apply, please submit the following materials ELECTRONICALLY via the application portal by October 1st:
- Letter of intent stating career goals and prior preparation for a career as a clinical pathologist
- To ensure full consideration, the applicant’s letter of intent must specifically answer the following questions: (1) Are you authorized to work in the U.S.? (2) Do you currently, or will you in the future, need an employer to sponsor you for a VISA to work in the U.S.?
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one from an ACVP-certified pathologist preferred) directly from the referees (ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION ONLY)
- A certified veterinary college transcript (legible, unofficial copies are acceptable; the selected candidate will be required to provide a certified copy)
For questions about your application, please contact Maura Pedersen.