Don't miss this unique learning opportunity!
The 2024 Animal Forensic Investigations Conference is a three-day event offered in Gainesville, Florida. Hosted by the University of Florida’s Veterinary Forensic Sciences Laboratory, in collaboration with industry experts, this conference will offer educational sessions on a wide variety of topics pertaining to criminal investigations, law, small animal investigations, equine and livestock investigations, and wildlife crimes. This conference is open to anyone interested in animal forensic investigations. Attendees will also have the opportunity to network with faculty, experts, and investigators.
May 20-22, 2024
- Preparing for Court (Jamie McManus, Assistant State Attorney, State Attorney’s Office, Florida’s 5th Judicial Circuit)
- Dog Bite Incidents (Dr. Jim Crosby, Canine Aggression Consulting, LLC)
- Bone Marrow Fat Analysis for Horses and Cattle (Dr. Adam W. Stern, Professor, University of Florida)
- DNA Analysis and Wildlife Crimes (Dr. Eileen Roy-Zokan, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission)
- Forensic Live Animal Examinations (Dr. Maria Serrano, Miami-Dade Animal Services)
- Cockfighting (Adam Leath, CEO, Halifax Humane Society)
(subject to change)
1714 SW 34th Street, Gainesville, FL
Thank you to our generous sponsors who allow us to present this conference at a discounted rate!